Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex On The Beach

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

single-tumbleweed-o.gif

Sorry, sorry, sorry... :o:o:o:o:D:D:);)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Well the missus still loves this show and is glued.

It must be fairly popular if its on a 3rd season, 2nd season this year isn't it?

Its a bit of craic, they are a much rougher bunch that the last 2 seasons anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

OK bear with me - Tuesday nights are my junk night - junk food and junk tv!

That Cami Li was such a let down - she came in, meaning business, wanting to make her point and her mark etc - and now there's not a peep out of her!

That Bear guy is seriously starting to creep me out now... He has tried it on with nearly every girl in the house, he has a really creepy stare, his voice is horrendous, he goes mad at a girl if she doesn't fancy him. He was chancing his arm with Cami, saw he was getting no where and stooped so low as to ask if she was drunk would he even had a chance? She said maybe and he more or less said that he would try it on with her when she's drunk! That actually gives me the creeps!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,026 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Bear and Vicki from Geordie Shore are a couple

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Bear and Vicki from Geordie Shore are a couple
    Yes! I seen this on fb! Seriously?! And Vicki was splashing photos all over fb this last week of her "BFF's" : Cami, Jenna and Megan M.

• Advertisement

Crying Kirk is gone and Vicki was his ex

Series four of Ex On The Beach premières on Tuesday January 19 at 10pm on MTV

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Series four of Ex On The Beach premières on Tuesday January 19 at 10pm on MTV

Boom, you can't beat a bit of mindless fluff to get you through the January Blues!

Megan (who is on CBB) is in the new series with Jordan

Scottie T from Geordie Shore is going to be in it! I love him, he's gas altogether, hope he roides his way 'round the villa!! He's also going to be on Celebrity Big Brother (which I don't watch btw)

• Advertisement

Megan (who is on CBB) is in the new series with Jordan
    Can't stand her. she's very abusive! She looks nice, but really lets herself down when she has drink in her and opens her mouth.

Megan has really come in with a bang, stirring the sh*t :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Don't you mean Jegan? :P

They've gone and ruined what already was a crap season by putting them two in it. Megan has just come in and made it all about her. Jordan has no backbone what so ever. I can't get over how awful Megan was to Lacey - the girl had a ONS with Jordan years ago - and the way Megan was going on you'd swear it was while they were together. Megan was just vile and rude and bullying to Lacey. It was actually painful to watch.

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    They've gone and ruined what already was a crap season by putting them two in it. Megan has just come in and made it all about her. Jordan has no backbone what so ever. I can't get over how awful Megan was to Lacey - the girl had a ONS with Jordan years ago - and the way Megan was going on you'd swear it was while they were together. Megan was just vile and rude and bullying to Lacey. It was actually painful to watch.

Jegan came in to cause a stir which they did but very ott

Poor Lewis is gone for liking Megs

Poor Lewis is gone for liking Megs
    He was difficult to warm to, very intense. He was good looking but in a brooding intense bad boy way! He didn't get on with most of the guys in the villa, didn't really seem interested in any of the women apart from Megan. He was a bit of an eejit to be so obvious that he wanted to get with her when she clearly had a boyfriend but she blew it all out of proportion rather than being flattered.

He was difficult to warm to, very intense. He was good looking but in a brooding intense bad boy way! He didn't get on with most of the guys in the villa, didn't really seem interested in any of the women apart from Megan. He was a bit of an eejit to be so obvious that he wanted to get with her when she clearly had a boyfriend but she blew it all out of proportion rather than being flattered.

Yes she did blew way out of proportion, I think her and Jordan are way ott this time around

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

What day and time is this on? Gonna get my poor mother to series link it as I don't have sky. Ta!

MTV 9 or 10 on Tuesdays but it is repeated a few times too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

In other news: the sky is blue, the world is round, the Pope is Catholic and bears go to the toilet in the woods.

:o:o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :);)

Oh brilliant. I wasn't sure when this was back. Can't wait it's pure fluff but funny all the same :D

Bear on this show is different to Bear on CBB

Bear on this show is different to Bear on CBB
    Is he? I don't watch CBB but I've found him on EOTB to be quite sleazy and desperate.

Ps an "all-stars" series of EOTB started last night - came across it by chance.

Is he? I don't watch CBB but I've found him on EOTB to be quite sleazy and desperate.

Ps an "all-stars" series of EOTB started last night - came across it by chance.

Yes I think he is

Do the "stars" not bring any suncream with them?? :0 Watching it last night (*shame*) and most of them were roasted alive! Apart from Jessie, she was pale (compared to the rest of them).

Apparently Jess is now Charlie Sheen's current lady

Apparently Jess is now Charlie Sheen's current lady
    What?? She's old enough to be his daughter! I thought she was the least fake and fame hungry of the girls.

Lily is a pretty girl, looks all real but so sick of her constantly crying, she deserves better than the rat reality boys

• Advertisement

Any oldies back in new series that started last night, didn't watch over CBB

Advertisement