Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Favourite Current Wrestler

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Ambrose coz he's s#*t hot :P More recently, I look forward to anything 3MB has to say :D Heath Slater is hilarious! Poor Drew though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Bray Wyatt

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

The Miz :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Lana's legs. Page's everything.

But seriously, like the Wyatts but think they're a little bit stale at the moment. Rollins is very entertaining but I think Reigns is the main star of the shield. If only he had the Rock's gift of the gab :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Reigns, Bryan, Lesnar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭ari gold24

Still Ziggler for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Griever931

Currently Kevin Steen. When I initially got into wrestling it was Rey Mysterio.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭MrLucidLJ

Reigns is probably one of my favs can't think of anyone else. I like Ambrose, Rollins, Ziggler, Bryan, Lesnar, Sheamus, Cesaro and a few other but this year Id say Reigns is one of the best booked wrestlers atm still needs work done on him though.

Griever931 wrote: »
    Currently Kevin Steen. When I initially got into wrestling it was Rey Mysterio.

When do you see Steen on the main roster and will he be totally repacked?

ari gold24 wrote: »
    Still Ziggler for me!

Do you see any hope for Ziggler in the near future?

• Advertisement

ciano316 wrote: »
    Bray Wyatt

Do you think Wyatt has lost a lot of steam after being on the losing end of the Cena feud and losing to Jericho last month?

MrLucidLJ wrote: »
    When do you see Steen on the main roster and will he be totally repacked?

I'm not sure to be honest I haven't been watching WWE for a long time now, haven't had the access to it (although that will change with the WWE network I guess).

Griever931 wrote: »
    I'm not sure to be honest I haven't been watching WWE for a long time now, haven't had the access to it (although that will change with the WWE network I guess).

Youll have the chance to get network soon and how come you haven't watched much recently, you think the product isn't great?

Youll have the chance to get network soon and how come you haven't watched much recently, you think the product isn't great?

I didn't have Sky TV to watch it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Dean Ambrose.

By a country mile too.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Dean Ambrose.
    Okada.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Cesaro still but jesus he's lost a lot of steam since wrestlemania, who'd he piss off?

krudler wrote: »
    Cesaro still but jesus he's lost a lot of steam since wrestlemania, who'd he piss off?

WHy did he lose last night I mean really your totally right lost so much steam, he seemed to be up there with one of the new guys to main event but losing matches on PPV and RAW its really bad I wonder if they will turn it around. Why does WWE destroy mens pushes like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Dean ambrose and loving lesnar

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Cesaro, Lesnar and Ambrose. Rollins also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,628 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ambrose because he makes me believe what he says in his promos and can go in the ring. Him and dolph Ziggler.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I like Daniel Bryan, I'd like to see Zack Ryder get a big push

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

How do I not say Cena after one of the most unselfish performances ever? He took such a beating, there were times in the Summerslam match I sincerely thought there was going to be a ref stoppage. Somewhere in my subconscious I probably thought I was watching an MMA fight. Excellent performance.

Reebrock wrote: »
    How do I not say Cena after one of the most unselfish performances ever? He took such a beating, there were times in the Summerslam match I sincerely thought there was going to be a ref stoppage. Somewhere in my subconscious I probably thought I was watching an MMA fight. Excellent performance.

What you got to be joking when you say Cena lol and first time he has ever been really dominated like that. He took a pretty bad beating at Extreme Rules 2012 but this was even worse glad the right man one and finally Cena puts someone over for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

What you got to be joking when you say Cena lol and first time he has ever been really dominated like that. He took a pretty bad beating at Extreme Rules 2012 but this was even worse glad the right man one and finally Cena puts someone over for a change.

bubblegum.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

daniel-bryan-john-cena-summerslam-2013-1406268613.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Feed me Seymour

I am really enjoying Dean Ambrose these days. At summerslam and then again last night, he had me in tears laughing with his actions. As someone said in the raw thread last night, at the moment he is a cross between eddie and stone cold. Would love to see the lunatic square up to lesner

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Dean Ambrose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Cena has put lots of guys over - you don't lose the belt 15 times without putting people over ffs!!

He has lost the belt to Punk, Bryan, Sheamus, Edge, Van Dam, Orton, Del Rio, Rock. There's probably more but those are just the ones I remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I am really enjoying Dean Ambrose these days. At summerslam and then again last night, he had me in tears laughing with his actions. As someone said in the raw thread last night, at the moment he is a cross between eddie and stone cold. Would love to see the lunatic square up to lesner

Would love to see it. Ambrose's defining traits are his fearlessness and his insanity.

Pretty useful weapons against Lesnar.

Advertisement