Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Travel To Griffith

• 13-05-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all, I'm thinking of transferring to a course in Griffith from DIT because my current one just isn't for me.
    I was just wondering if someone could tell me how to get to Griffith from the dun laoghaire area and also if you enjoy attending Griffith.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pixieprincess

Hi, I am currently a student there and find that it is a nice college, what course are you transferring into?
    If you take the 63 bus and get off near Ballyogan wood Luas (near The Park Carrickmines S.C.) get the luas from there to Harcourt and walk ten minutes from Harcourt to GCD. If you take the 75 bus get off in Dundrum and grab the luas from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cg123

I'd love to do journalism and visual media, I still have to see if I can transfer into the course before next year but I know it's the one for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenamccann

I did the journalism and visual media course, graduating in 2011. It was good for people who like journalism, wasn't really my cup of tea. The 19 and 122 buses go right outside, the luas is only a short walk and the dart is a straight 30 minute walk along the canal from grand canal dock.

Advertisement