Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What finished/cancelled TV shows do you miss the most?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

The Sopranos, Ed and Jericho. I loved Jericho's concept. It's a pity it never really got going.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭CR 7

Probably Alphas, I didn't find out it was cancelled until after finishing the episodes on netflix and trying to find the next series. One of the worst cliffhanger endings to any show.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Battlestar galactica , the new one .Great story arc and full of surprises

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Duggie2012

don't feed the gondolas. come back Dara.....

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭fearrua

There was a show I used to watch years ago called Threshold that got cancelled after one series. Apparently I was one of the few which thought it deserved more...

It had Peter Dinklage (the Imp in Game of Thrones) and was about aliens and stuff...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,358 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Firefly. Only watched it for the first time around Christmas. Watched it again twice since then (plus a few of the episodes a couple more times than that).

It actually lived up to the hype, and now I get why it has such a following. And why that following are so angry it was cancelled without being given a proper chance.

That being said, it shouldn't be brought back. Although I wouldn't say no to a new show with new characters set in the same universe and continuity, with occasional special appearances by the original stars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mumatfifteen

luck . it just got one seasion pitty

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

Fr. Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭scwazrh

The Bill
    London's Burning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mumatfifteen

vengeance unlimited .. was i the only one that loved it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

The Sopranos
    The Wire
    Luther

• Registered Users Posts: 24 andmc

The Bill

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

Southland.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭newbie11

The sopranos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone