Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby - Spoilers inside

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The online is completely gone for it now as well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

Games nowadays are usually €45-50. I don't even understand them being so high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Captain Hman

Games nowadays are usually €45-50. I don't even understand them being so high.

I usually get my games off of amazon, i think theres an irish tax on video games which makes them a lot more expensive here

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭LoganRice

I'm looking forward to this one, I hope it is good :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Today is the day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo, the Pokemart is back, no more hiding in the back room.

Access the mystery gift for a Shiny Beldum with a Metagrossite stone as soon as you start.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Alas, can't pick up my game until tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm waiting on game to deliver my PAL copies. Considering my last order from game never arrived I'm doubtful =\

Has anyone been able to pick up the guide?

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to pick up the guide?

I'm off out now to get AS if I spot the guide I post up where and how much.

Awfully kind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I'm doing a Nuzlocke run right now, and I've already lost Grey Wind (the rare Poochyena you get on Route 101) and a Wingull when battling Roxanne. :(

I raided my Pokebank of a bunch of level 1 spares I have been breeding in X and Y for the last few weeks, that Shiny Beldum is a life saver too.

Yeah, Beldum got me through Roxanne's gym. I just kept using Iron Head.

Who did you guys start with?

I started with ChicknRoyale the Torchic. :pac:

Torchic too, Blaziken rules. :D

Went with Treecko myself, now have Grovyle, Mightyena, Luchador Pikachu, Nuzleaf, and Metang, just past the third gym.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Will be getting a Mudkip on monday when Prof Amazon delivers. Will be keeping him along with metal guy and probably getting salamance asap. No idea for the other 3 yet, depends on what is available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Marshtomp, Breloom, Kirlia, Pikachu and Swellow atm. Hoping to get the Shiny Beldum asap. Always have trouble using those features

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anyone know if this is in Tesco ? Have a €10 voucher from Lidl that can be used in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭RoboAmish

Anyone know if this is in Tesco ? Have a €10 voucher from Lidl that can be used in Tesco

It's certainly in the one in Arthur's Quay in Limerick, so I would think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭jc4517

Are any of the Pokemon from the black/white and x/y gen in this game? I always thought that X and Y had far too many Pokemon in them, especially if you're trying to complete the pokedex.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

jc4517 wrote: »
    Are any of the Pokemon from the black/white and x/y gen in this game? I always thought that X and Y had far too many Pokemon in them, especially if you're trying to complete the pokedex.
    I know you get a choice of one of the Black and White starters late in the game. And depending on the version you have, you get the legendaries from Black and White as well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Tesco : You can buy an Argos token and some groceries. Usually as long as you don't just spend 50 on tokens they'll let you use the Lidl voucher. Argos have it for 42 or 43. Also, if you bring your Argos spend up to €50 you get another €5 off your next Argos shop. I don't know if it's a token or a voucher/credit. If the latter you might chance your arm - ask someone leaving if you can borrow theirs for 5 minutes, spend €55 and give them the voucher you get back... :)
    Alternatively, Some - but not all - Tescos sell Nintendo eShop vouchers.

Finished the main story, onto the Delta Episode stuff now. Probably would have been done quicker but I got distracted by all the free-roaming flying :pac: Team I used against the Elite Four was Groudon, Sceptile, Terrakion, Metagross, Glalie, and Latios.

Now I wanna work on getting mega stones to give a few more of the new megas a lash. In particular I wanna see how Beedrill handles, the glassiest of glass cannons.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sharmander

My team so far is Marshtomp, Kirlia, Pikachu, Leafeon, Mightyena and that shiny event Beldum. Big change from my usual team, but it's a lot of fun. Just beaten the 3rd gym and got myself a bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Ramping up for the first gym. Team is not really taking shape - looking like a glass-cannon gang of Wingull (Flying vs rock? Fantastic!), Surskit (bug vs rock? Genius!), Lotad (Lotad vs anything else? supoib!) - all of whom have water attacks and whatever I can muster to fill it out. Why did I go with the Fire Starter???

Just got a Charmander for a Wurmple via Wonder Trade - I forgot how much fun WT can be :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 sharmander

Banjo wrote: »
    Just got a Charmander for a Wurmple via Wonder Trade - I forgot how much fun WT can be :)

Nnnnnuuuuhhhhhhh don't send Wurmples out on Wonder Trade. It's just full to the gills of them and Zigzagoons since ORAS released :(

Advertisement