Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolmine astro pitches -cars broken into.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Yeah noticed that myself, 2 of them were on last week together but only the new lad there on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 toxic_dingo

billie1b wrote: »
    We could leave sandwiches dotted around the carpark, he might walk around it then

Would you say that to his face or are you just another internet tough guy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭billie1b

Would you say that to his face or are you just another internet tough guy

A few times yeah, seen as I went to school with him

A few times yeah, seen as I went to school with him

Tell me time an place because I'd love to see him knock u on your arse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭billie1b

Tell me time an place because I'd love to see him knock u on your arse

Haha, I think you maybe the internet warrior here pal, go troll somewhere else

• Advertisement

Haha, I think you maybe the internet warrior here pal, go troll somewhere else

Well your the one slating the guy behind his back you know him from school days I'm sure you could approach him and. Talk to him instead of giving him stick

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Alright keep it on topic please and less of the personal jibes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭donaghs

I heard about this from someone who plays there too. Until they get this sorted, just bring wallet and phones onto the pitches? Put them behind the goals? In a bag if its raining?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

donaghs wrote: »
    I heard about this from someone who plays there too. Until they get this sorted, just bring wallet and phones onto the pitches? Put them behind the goals? In a bag if its raining?

Unless you put a sign on the window saying that there are no valuables in the car, the thieves won't know that so although you'll still have your phone and wallet, you'll still have to deal with getting the window fixed etc.

Advertisement