Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Major criminal" gunned down this afternoon in Drimnagh

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

donvito99 wrote: »
    This is exactly like this Adams fiasco. If you didn't want to have to check yourself into Antrim Barracks before an election, you shouldn't have dabbled in murdering people for a few decades.

Live by the sawn-off shot gun, die by the sawn-off shot gun.

If you have evidence Mr Adams was involved in any murders then I suggest you go to An Garda Siochana or the PSNI with whatever proof you have. I will be passing on this libelous comment to Sinn Fein and will be reporting it on here.

Btw I always have and always will support independent candidates so it not out of any loyalty to Sinn Fein. Prove that Mr Adams is guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

i dont know any irresponsible smokers. im in my mid 30's and like the large majority of my friends, i smoke and lead a normal life..

I don't doubt that. I just think you overestimate how much of the drug use population your demographic represents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

I don't doubt that. I just think you overestimate how much of the drug use population your demographic represents.

im aware we're probably a minority but i just wanted to point out that not everybody that smokes weed is funding criminality.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Chris___ wrote: »
    I will be passing on this libelous comment to Sinn Fein

I'll be wearing iron knee-pads so no worries in that regard.
    If you have evidence Mr Adams was involved in any murders

Brendan Hughes' testimony implicating Adams in McConville's murder is in the public domain...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭minusthebear

Talented musician too apparently

got a bit of a shock when I saw this. played with the lad in a band a few years ago. he was going for the whole Damien Dempsey schtick. lovely guy. had no idea of his other activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Chris___ wrote: »
    I will be passing on this libelous comment to Sinn Fein.

Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

RobertKK wrote: »
    Really, so they deal in illegal drugs and such for what exactly?

The money comes from the drug users, who do not want to accept they are funding these killings.

This logic of yours can be applied to purchasing just about anything.

Advertisement