Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 2nd May 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Christy makes a convincing Padre Pio.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Pee really shot himself in the foot that night..........
    Ah Grey, where is your heart, Pee was under fierce pressure .......

He was only earning €140,000 a year with expenses, he had to pay 30.3% tax out of that, so it worked out at a net €100,000 and out of that €100,000, poor Pee had to run a home in Dublin, Castlebar and Brusssels.

I want to tell Grey, try it sometime, when you have a couple of cars and three houses and a few housekeepers and I want to tell you ..... it aint easy, you should try it sometime :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

mother of god, river dance, Christy moore and a bit of depression from U2, tis really like a night of drink in coppers!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I'd say DLB loves Gilmartin jnr. He's another young fogie.

The chaps will probably go for a whiskey swifter later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Padraig Flynn, another example of this corrupt country. Took a donation for Fianna Fáil and never lodged it in the FF account, and he's still living in the lap of luxury today while seriously ill people are having their medical cards taken away from them :mad:

+1

And anyone who needs a tribunal (costing 200 million smackers no less :mad: ) to tell them that PF and the rest of those FF shysters were corrupt as fook, needs a brain transplant. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I actually don't blame p Flynn or bev Flynn I blame the 8000 plus people that voted for them in mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

MrsD007 wrote: »

He was only earning €140,000 a year with expenses, we had to pay 30.3% tax out of that, so it worked out at a net €100,000 and out of that €100,000, poor Pee had to run a home in Dublin, Castlebar and Brusssels.

I want to tell Grey, try it sometime, when you have a couple of cars and three houses and a few housekeepers and I want to tell you ..... it aint easy, you should try it sometime :P.

You should put music to that - 'The ballad of poor Padraig Fynn' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The people who vote these people and their siblings in time and time again have a lot to answer for.

Beverley Cheesy Grin - the people of Mayo seem to like the cute hoors, just like the people of Tipperary North.

amdublin wrote: »
    I'd say DLB loves Gilmartin jnr. He's another young fogie.

The chaps will probably go for a whiskey swifter later on.

Ah, I think you're a bit harsh there am

He's well able to talk, he doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

MrsD007 wrote: »

He was only earning €140,000 a year with expenses, we had to pay 30.3% tax out of that, so it worked out at a net €100,000 and out of that €100,000, poor Pee had to run a home in Dublin, Castlebar and Brusssels.

I think he seriously was either on the drink or had a lobotomy that night....

I remember that interview well!

• Advertisement

I saw the potential of Bachelors Walk as well. I thought the first series was brilliant.

JM Skipton wrote: »
    I actually don't blame p Flynn or bev Flynn I blame the 8000 plus people that voted for them in mayo

Say what you like about him, the roads into Mayo are brilliant!!....

Now if you could obliterate Roscommon....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Christy wearing the 5 a side runners yet again and with the jacket he is wearing he looks like he is off to oconnell bridge to sell the big issue

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Last post on GNS: Fassbender still has his Irish accent when he's on the BBC. He is the biz!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,599 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Skid X wrote: »
    This time next year #DonieontheLLS

I'm working on it now...

"This next song is called Late Late Blues..."

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Wonder how the bird watching in Columbia went for frank

He's another man who likes to preach about high standards, when he has his own skeletons.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,891 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

How did all these payments to these politicians remain off company books?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Padraig Flynn, another example of this corrupt country. Took a donation for Fianna Fáil and never lodged it in the FF account, and he's still living in the lap of luxury today while seriously ill people are having their medical cards taken away from them :mad:

Fianna Fail never took action over that either. They let him off as he knew too much background info on them. Thats why FF can never be trusted. I think it was a 50,000 donation and what he did was theft or fraud at least but FF never pressed charges

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I'm working on it now...

"This next song is called Late Late Blues..."

Good man,

Give the auld Beebrock a mention if you can, we need all the publicity we can get :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Crusty Manure dresses like a tramp. He must have a few bob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

happy 69th birthday on Wednesday christy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Skid X wrote: »
    He's another man who likes to preach about high standards, when he has his own skeletons.
    I thought that was his brother? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Jaysis that Liam Lawlor fella :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

100m, ah here leave it out Frank with the hyperbole.

I saw the potential of Bachelors Walk as well. I thought the first series was brilliant.

They filmed a lot of that on my road Harry....

I remember bringing little grey & co. to get Simon (he of the IFTA's) autograph, he was lovely to the them....:)

Say what you like about him, the roads into Mayo are brilliant!!....

Now if you could obliterate Roscommon....;)

It's an Enda conspiracy. They want to get Ming out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Wonder if Ryan ever asked his uncle or cousins if they had any knowledge of these goings-on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭orangesoda

is christy moore the one of the right? i'm confused

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Fianna Fáil really were some bunch of ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Was at a wedding a few years ago and who was beside me in the jax having a slash only p Flynn. Gave him a bit of splash back on the sly on behalf of the Irish people.

Advertisement