Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed Hire

Options
  • 29-04-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi all,

Anyone know the best company to hire a hospital bed from? Dad being discharged from hospital and cannot use the stairs.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭janmaree

Hi, we bought Dad's hospital bed from Meditec but I think they also hire out for shorter spells. We found them to be very helpful, their docket says they're based in Athlone and Tallaght but I'm sure they cover the country. If you can't find them online, PM me and I'll give you the Rep's name and mobile number. Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Oleta

Hi Janmaree,

Thanks so much for that info & apologies for late response - no wifi in my parents' gaff:( Found the company & they are investigating a used model for us.

Appreciate this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mobility exchange

Hi Oleta,

We stock some refurbished hospital beds if you are still looking for one. You can check them out on Adverts.ie under "Mobility Exchange".

Regards,

Mobility Exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

There's actually a few for sale on Adverts.ie too.

Advertisement