Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Laws announced for those shining lasers at aircraft in Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

YbFocus wrote: »
    There are some people out there that just make me go why are you even on this earth??

There is nothing to be gained from doing this to an aeroplane other than juvenile bullsh*t " go on ya mad bastard " stuff.

Jesus it annoys me!!

Nah even that doesn't quite suffice here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

it's notoriety, they'll be delighted to see it get national notice, until and unless they get caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

fr336 wrote: »
    Nah even that doesn't quite suffice here.

Oh most definitely FR, but thats how these neanderthals carry on.
    I'd have the whole lot rounded up and gassed if it was up to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

Might be no harm to put some army rangers as part of the crew on that Chopper, just in case it ever happens again. Bit of target practice for them

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭KnotABother

kub wrote: »
    Might be no harm to put some army rangers as part of the crew on that Chopper, just in case it ever happens again. Bit of target practice for them

Fire a missile at the ****ers....that's how special forces mark a target....missile will fly right down the laser beam! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This is to be passed by the Oireachtas tomorrow and signed in next few days, about time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

A laser attack on a rescue helicopter early this morning is being investigated by gardaí in Milford, Co Donegal.

The Sligo-based rescue helicopter was involved in a search in the Gweedore area at 1am when a laser was pointed at the helicopter several times.

The pilot reported the incident to Malin Head Coast Guard, who informed Milford gardaí.
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0314/687095-laser-attack-on-rescue-helicopter-investigated/

Advertisement