Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A big hill around santry/beaumount

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭micar

jane82 wrote: »
    Jesus I went mountainbiking in drogheda on my rally boulder today. Its a different kind of fitness needed that I wasnt expecting.
    Never had my calfs burn like that from cycling before.

where in Drogheda. Cos, I'm from Drogheda and I've no idea where you could go mountainbiking. Well, there's Townley Hall. Hardly there as it's not all that hilly!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

micar wrote: »
    where in Drogheda. Cos, I'm from Drogheda and I've no idea where you could go mountainbiking. Well, there's Townley Hall. Hardly there as it's not all that hilly!!!!!!
    Little spot just off the motorway. There was a river there and alot of families walking and people fishing. It was like a walking trail I suppose with a warning sign telling people not to walk it unless fit. You could tell by all the tyre imprints and the way it was dug in parts it was meant for cycling too.
    Very hilly. If you dont figure it Ill link my friends strava in a pm.

Edit: yes townley hall. Not so much hilly but seriously brief moments of incline.
    Stop start sort of stuff. I wasnt used to it at all. Near verticle at times.

Advertisement