Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Windows Smashed in Garveys Pub this morning.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭crusher000

Sure it only takes two minutes to move 50 empty kegs and take in 50 full in their place whilst the truck blocks the road during mid morning rush hour and you have all the staff that should be looking after the customers down in the cellar in their good uniforms hulking dirty keys up and down the cellar. But you can't take in any kegs until you remove all the empty kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You cant legislate for the stupidity/lack of brain power of drunks unfortunately.
    Indeed, we can't bolt everything down just in case some eejit walks past.
    99% of people have cop on not to destroy things, all we need to do is address the 1% that cannot help themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭littlevillage

I am no great fan of greedy publicans, but they are also a business, giving employment etc, ... and to be fair I wouldn't be too impressed if somebody broke the Windows in my house. Garvey's is actually a Hotel .. its a wonder the Night Porter didn't hear something .. and either intervene or call the fuzz. In fairness its a busy street with another hotel directly accross the road and its a very busy road anyway .. with taxi's etc. and I'm sure there's CCTV around there .. so the window smasher is bound to be caught. Hope the throw the book (or keg) at him (or her).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 TheBorg

awful carry on thank god they have him anyway

Advertisement