Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telling people you collect/play old games?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I wouldn't have a huge collection but when I go get nostalgic sometimes people find it funny that I'd want to play something like Solomon's Key for the NES over a 360 title!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rextherawhead

Embarrassed? Never. There are far worse things you could be doing with your hands.

While I would love to have much more of the machines I love from the past, I have to do with emulators now, (and I know to some "Emulator " is a bad word), true it's not the machine in it's pure form as nature intended, but it's what I use now due to lack of space and for convenience of mobility, (It's great how much you can get on the card of a PSP).

I love meeting people who are interested in talking about the Commodore 64, the ZX Spectrum, N.E.S. Sega Megadrive etc. whether it's just out of nostalgia or it's still an interest for them I find it's always a good topic of conversation.

Advertisement