Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power hungry mod orders Beers before end of year

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I think that they are totally apt.

kellief wrote: »
    I learned loads!!!

Not enough my dear Kellie, not enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

This is very true. All the good stories came out after we left the roost.

I am back in England, no more beers for you guys, not til I'm in Ireland again!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

/lifts beer to mouth
    /reads How So Joe's post
    /pauses
    /puts down beer

• Advertisement

How so Joe wrote: »
    I am back in England, no more beers for you guys, not til I'm in Ireland again!

You can't tell me what to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

You can't tell me what to do!

bring out the banhammer

How So Joe, after much nagging, has insisted in her manly voice that we get together for another boards beers.

She's back 29th May to 2nd June - anyone still around? It seems most of you live on a Nitelink route anyway.

Yuss please!

Shall we do one before the exams begin too? This Thurs and next Thurs appear to be popular?

Eh, how so joe did no nagging whatsoever (though I DO have a manly voice), and is not entirely sure if she can make it to a beers the weekend she's home, since she's home for her sister's birthday. But if there was a chance of it, she would suggest Friday or Saturday night. Just sayin'

As regards end of semester beers - this Thursday is the last one of the year, and is bound to be jammers with people attempting to drink as much as they possibly can in order to relive their glory days. Might be worth bearing in mind.

• Advertisement

Eh, how so joe did no nagging whatsoever (though I DO have a manly voice), and is not entirely sure if she can make it to a beers the weekend she's home, since she's home for her sister's birthday. But if there was a chance of it, she would suggest Friday or Saturday night. Just sayin'

As regards end of semester beers - this Thursday is the last one of the year, and is bound to be jammers with people attempting to drink as much as they possibly can in order to relive their glory days. Might be worth bearing in mind.

Yea I was thinking of that but was just working off the poll results. Next week might be safe enough though?

the glory days will always live on .
    FOREVER
    FOREVER
    FOREVER
    FOREVER

friday beers sound perfect to soak up my hangover from thursday beers, and slipstream me right into saturday beers, but all beers work for me.

^^^ I enjoyed that post far more than I should have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I'm kinda bollixed financially until I pay off a PS4 at the end of the month

I see no relevance to that statement and Beers. You're coming!

But money...also we have a big signing at the end of the month...the one you should come to

Thwip! wrote: »
    But money...also we have a big signing at the end of the month...the one you should come to

But Beers.

But Beers.

But comics, and necessary wages

If we do it like a week after it would be fine to be honest

But comics, and necessary wages

Hows about both?

• Advertisement

Hows about both?

Proceed...

You work, we go for beers, you work more and get moneys. Everyone is happy! And I may even attend the signing!

It's a bank holiday weekend - the Sunday night? Unless anyone fancies throwing a boardsie house party?

^ which Sunday night?

^ which Sunday night?

The Sunday of the bank holiday weekend, thwip...

June 1st, I think. Can't argue with that, it's technically next month, and you said you're only broke til the end of the month.

The Sunday of the bank holiday weekend, thwip...

June 1st, I think. Can't argue with that, it's technically next month, and you said you're only broke til the end of the month.

We only close two days a year hence why bank holidays make no odds to me. I would be up for that

We only close two days a year hence why bank holidays make no odds to me. I would be up for that

So house party in your gaff, then?

ill be off that entire weekend to get completely trashed in the leixlip, if some people wanted to come down for drinking I have couches and such.

Banquo's alcohol also remains in my fridge so I can donate that!

(apparently a boardsie was also at a house party in mine last night. Its becoming a theme!)

• Advertisement

Banquo's alcohol also remains in my fridge so I can donate that!

(apparently a boardsie was also at a house party in mine last night. Its becoming a theme!)

you had a house party and didnt invite all of us, well I never.

Advertisement