Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED, GP800R Display

Options
  • 14-04-2014 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I am looking for a second hand multifunction display for a 02 yamaha gp800r if any body has one or knows of one it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    James
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Hi james, are you sure your display is gone and not the fuse,relay or wiring e.g. bad earth?
    If your stuck I think the gp800 will also fit but doesn't look the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JamesD555

fergal.b wrote: »
    Hi james, are you sure your display is gone and not the fuse,relay or wiring e.g. bad earth?
    If your stuck I think the gp800 will also fit but doesn't look the same.

Checked all that out Fergal before taking out the display, the sticker over the reset button was torn and water got in.

I have the display out and taken apart, it's beyond repair unfortunately, so on the hunt for a second hand set.

The older ones mite work but would prefer to keep it original if possible.

Advertisement