Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Wrestling Collection

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TwistingJab

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Mate, PM him!

Why? What’s the problem? It’s a public forum. A public forum that relies on hits. More posts = more hits. Have a day off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

And other collecters may also be lurking, to possibly commendere the sale :p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Why? What’s the problem? It’s a public forum. A public forum that relies on hits. More posts = more hits. Have a day off.

It's two people having a private conversation negotiating a possible transaction. Boards is a discussion forum - so the conversation is of no use to anyone else here. "but you'll get more hits" on this privately-owned forum is an asinine justification. I asked nicely with a 'mate' and an exclamation mark, no need to be so touchy.

It's two people having a private conversation negotiating a possible transaction. Boards is a discussion forum - so the conversation is of no use to anyone else here. "but you'll get more hits" on this privately-owned forum is an asinine justification. I asked nicely with a 'mate' and an exclamation mark, no need to be so touchy.

It’s a public forum which relies on posts not private messages. The conversation, thread & forum was made to be posted in hence why that conversation continued as such. It’s not a private conversation until addresses or monetary exchanges are used. Thank you. Mate.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

It’s a public forum which relies on posts not private messages. The conversation, thread & forum was made to be posted in hence why that conversation continued as such. It’s not a private conversation until addresses or monetary exchanges are used. Thank you. Mate.

Needlessly confrontational, and I don't appreciate the mocking. Re-read the topic post, it's asking for a discussion based on your wrestling collection. Boards thrives on discussion, not a smattering of posts negotiating a private transaction. Whether you agree or not is moot - if you're interested in purchasing, take it to PM. This isn't the hill to die on, I don't want to ban anyone today. But if you continue down this route, you will not be welcome on PW boards. Final warning.

• Advertisement

Needlessly confrontational, and I don't appreciate the mocking. Re-read the topic post, it's asking for a discussion based on your wrestling collection. Boards thrives on discussion, not a smattering of posts negotiating a private transaction. Whether you agree or not is moot - if you're interested in purchasing, take it to PM. This isn't the hill to die on, I don't want to ban anyone today. But if you continue down this route, you will not be welcome on PW boards. Final warning.

I’m not being confrontational, I was having a conversation on a forum where posts are made in threads and you brought the problem to me. There is no private transaction as I’m waiting to hear from somebody that may be interested.

Advertisement