Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any girls out there in the same boat?

Options
  • 12-04-2014 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello all! I'm a 27 yr old girl who's home after being away for a year. I'm writing this on a Friday night, which I have spent, yet again, at home :( Before I went traveling, I always had someone to go out and have a laugh with. But since I've came home, all of my friends have bf's, have gone traveling themselves or are broke. So it's rare that I get to go out. And I hate sitting at home, feeling like I'm missing out on all the fun ;) Just wondering if there are any other girls out there like me (or who do go out at the mo and want to take pity on me ;) )? If so, send me a message and we may not have to sit at home on a fri night anymore! I'm really easy going; always up for a laugh and I'm down for whatever - I love going out anywhere in town (faves are workmans, whelans - ya know, places with well dressed boys ;) ).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Peckles

P.s. Mod, I know this thread isn't supposed to be here, but I wasn't allowed to post in the other forum. Hope it won't be deleted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

MOD

Peckles,

As you can see from the charter, unfortunately we don't allow friendship requests. You can, however, PM myself or any other tLL mod for access to the private forum. Details for posters with less than 100 posts are in the charter :)

Lucy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement