Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating your catch

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Didn't know that about the farmed prawns. Fecks sake can I eat anything at all these days guilt free? Guess not there's probably just too many of us on this planet already and eventually we'll eat it all and then ourselves or something. For the moment its back to the wild (small) prawns so.

Anyway I catch & release mostly simply because if I'm not 100% sure were going to eat why kill it. I have brought home the odd nice trout.
    Btw I don't think anglers in their current numbers would actually be a threat to any stock. The reason the stocks are suffering is commercial over fishing and pollution, agriculture etc. In freshwater its the same, that and poachers.

Advertisement