Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi €10 voucher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone know what dates the Aldi voucher will be valid for?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭crayon80

casio4 wrote: »
    does Tesco honour these?

They have done before and they should again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Why is Aldi doing this promotion now? It's not as though they need help to increase footfall given their recent market share gain. Odd time of year in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jack Sawyer

I suppose you could wear a disguise in case anyone saw you buying the Sunday Independent..... Then bring it home, remove the voucher, shred it and then burn the shreds and then bury the ashes.

Thanks re-poster ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Great stuff, we do our weekly shop on Sunday thanks!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,910 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

snubbleste wrote: »
    Why is Aldi doing this promotion now? It's not as though they need help to increase footfall given their recent market share gain. Odd time of year in my opinion

Back to school next 2 weeks. And to keep their heel firmly on the throat of Tesco Ireland....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭jd

TinyTot165 wrote: »
    Aldi are doing the 10 euro off again in Sundays independent, it seems to be 10 euro off a 50 euro spend. Can't post the link but its in todays indo.

Good for wine/beer too?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,910 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

back to school and I saw somewhere that they are giving away 4 bottles of flavoured water for free I think the voucher is in the Indo too

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    ..giving away 4 bottles of flavoured water for free I think the voucher is in the Indo too
    Simply head to any Aldi store nationwide this Saturday and pick up a copy of the Irish Independent to avail of your FREE four-pack of kids flavoured water
    Water.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

I suppose you could wear a disguise in case anyone saw you buying the Sunday Independent..... Then bring it home, remove the voucher, shred it and then burn the shreds and then bury the ashes.

Thanks re-poster ;)

It's an awful pity that Aldi won't sell the papers that the vouchers are in, would make things very simple. :)

clerk wrote: »
    It's an awful pity that Aldi won't sell the papers that the vouchers are in, would make things very simple. :)
    Eh, Tesco do and you can buy the paper towards the €50 minimum spend :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Thanks re-poster ;)

Just tear out the voucher and leave the rag with the cashier.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

Could someone please tell me if these are being used in Tesco does it also have to be before the week is out?Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

groom wrote: »
    Just tear out the voucher and leave the rag with the cashier.

i think one if us is going to have to get constructive with some newsprint paper and a printer...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

So get the paper Sunday morning and you get a €10 voucher?

Sounds like a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

A gentle reminder ladies and gentlemen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

On an overnight break in hotel and picked up my from Sindo at bfast to discover no voucher on P2 despite the banner headline on the front page. Apparently, it's the 'Light Edition'
    Bummer

jay0109 wrote: »
    On an overnight break in hotel and picked up my from Sindo at bfast to discover no voucher on P2 despite the banner headline on the front page. Apparently, it's the 'Light Edition'
    Bummer
    You have to fork out €2.90 for it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

You have to fork out €2.90 for it..

yeah so you buy the paper for €2.90 and then go to tesco or Aldi and you have €10 to spend €7.10 up on the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

My local Tesco were promoting this offer today . They did say that the voucher has to be used before next Sunday the Aldi voucher is valid between the 17th August and the 24th August.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Just used it in tesco with no problems

Haven't gotten this yet, how much is the price of the paper?

€2? €3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

€2? €3?

Ah lad its 3 or 4 posts up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

€2? €3?

Have you read the last few posts? the paper costs €2.90.

Ah lad its 3 or 4 posts up!!

Sorry about that.

Wasn't really paying attention.

There was none left in Dunne's Carlow.

Missed out on it in Easter aswell :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

Always try the petrol stations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

walsh08 wrote: »
    Could someone please tell me if these are being used in Tesco does it also have to be before the week is out?Thank you.

Yes, generally (but not always) they check to ensure that it would still be acceptable in the chain who issued it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement