Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl bike workstand

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭andy69

Just got one myself - very sturdy, am delighted with it.
    The look on the wife's face when I showed it to her with her bike up on the stand was priceless :-D she hadn't seen one before and to see her bike 'hanging' there gave her such a fright :-) I'm gonna pay for that one! Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭elnino23

Spent all day rushing round sat down to finally relax then read this post.. up and off to Lidl!Thanks for the heads up great stand. 7 left in Cobh

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭bedirect

just bought one, you cant go wrong for 29.99 euros, folds up very neat & a 3 year warranty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

bedirect wrote: »
    just bought one, you cant go wrong for 29.99 euros, folds up very neat & a 3 year warranty

Great value for that price. I have been looking at ones that were 150 euro. You can't go wrong with it although this is my second one. I broke one of the arms attached to the stands leg and I tried glueing it back but kept breaking when weight of bike was added. Luckily I was able to get a 2nd one in Lidl this week. Timing is everything.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

A dozen or so left in lidl in blanchardstown, the one outside he shopping centre area. There are probably some in the other one roo

• Advertisement
Advertisement