Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9month Baby Charged with attempted murder in pakistan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Wah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

He will be treated with kid gloves in prison and will be out on the street before he is ten .Where is the justice? and Pakistan of all countries ...well known for their excellent legal system and lack of corruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Fingerprinted and in now released on bail. WTF.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Shocking. I actually thought it was a joke headline when I saw it yesterday. The picture of him sitting in court with his bottle is really sad. The poor little guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

The child is 9 months old and he's walking in that video? Walking and prison - kids sure do learn fast these days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Once again I'm going to go with "dafuq"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

As much as I'd love to rant about what I really think of Pakistan I will restrain myself as I just haven't got the energy to argue with the mounted PC regiment of the high horse brigade who are sure to arrive to defend these bizarre actions. Poor kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Pang wrote: »
    Shocking. I actually thought it was a joke headline when I saw it yesterday. The picture of him sitting in court with his bottle is really sad. The poor little guy.

Yeh its like a Sunday Sport headline or something.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

You just can't trust no one these days...

Especially the Pakistani justice system .

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Obviously some corrupt police work going on there. Loses all public trust for the police force. Odd country.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

No point crying over spilt milk!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Look at him there with his little bottle and being held by his father.... he's got that evil look in his eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,707 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Clearly the master mind, will need a maximum security playpen to hold him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

You'd wonder would being charged with attempted murder at the age of 9 months make him more or less employable later in life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

I find this worryingly nutty. And when worryingly nutty stuff occurs in a country and people there don't go "ah here lads, hang on, this is nuts.." I mentally chuck that country into the "those lads are fit to do anything -avoid" Mind-Bin. But then stoning people to death isn't exactly up there with the criteria for membership in the "We're fairly alright Lads" Club and that's not off the menu there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,047 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Its really not funny though is it?

I mean its a ****ing disgrace really.

Lowest form of low you can get from this so called country and law

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

As much as I'd love to rant about what I really think of Pakistan I will restrain myself as I just haven't got the energy to argue with the mounted PC regiment of the high horse brigade who are sure to arrive to defend these bizarre actions. Poor kid.
    Who in the bejesus would defend this?
    You're mixing up "Not all Pakistanis are cruel people" (e.g. those who are victims of the cruelty, like this kid) and defending the cruelty. It shouldn't be difficult to differentiate. It's obviously a messed-up society - and it's easy to acknowledge this without deciding all Pakistanis are awful people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Looks guilty to me... sneaky little fecker..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Only in America Pakistan.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭BASHIR

We got ourselves a tini Houdini. Wait here we got the baby cuffs in the station!!

Ha ha I've seen it all now. Did he throw his rattle out of the pram?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Charges dropped, official suspended. No surprise there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

I think he did it. That baby has the cold dead eyes of a killer. Now they've let him free to kill again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

When I was discussing the case with my young daughter earlier today she was saying how ridiculous she thought it was that anyone would think a baby guilty of a crimeand imprison them and I told her about North Korea and the "three generations of punishment" process they have there. She still thinks I was winding her up.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭FreshKnickers

We have a new empty threat for the kids now. Along with "If ye don't stop that carry-on I'll turn this car around!" and "Get that homework done or yer off to boarding school" now there's "Don't hit yer little brother or ye'll be sent to Pakistan and let their courts deal with ye!"

Now, my little girl is over a year old so would she be tried as a toddler or a baby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

my little girl is over a year old so would she be tried as a toddler or a baby?
    Hmmm... tricky one. Check their statute-books I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Sign him up for Cow and Gate they like bold little boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

As they say in Pakistan....Old enough to get married, old enough to go to prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭sopretty

He has been acquitted!!! Lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭sopretty

I believe he just plead the fifth........

Advertisement