Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointless is the best entertainment show out there - Part 2: Electric Boomaloo

Options
1329330331332333335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

How about Pointless Part 3: Central Boom Republic (derived from the show's favourite African country)? ;)

Or even Central African Reboomlic!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Have we come to a decision? I'm surprised boards hasn't self-destructed yet :pac: Something like: "Part 3: Boom Hard with a Vengeance" could work?

I presume we'll just copy the OP of this thread into the new one unless anyone wants to get creative? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Something like: "Part 3: Boom Hard with a Vengeance" could work?

Actually, that would be perfect. :):)

After all, "...with a Vengeance" was the third film in the Die Hard series... :D:D:);)

I presume we'll just copy the OP of this thread into the new one unless anyone wants to get creative? :)

Don't forget to link to this thread as well as the first one... :);)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,725 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Have we come to a decision? I'm surprised boards hasn't self-destructed yet :pac: Something like: "Part 3: Boom Hard with a Vengeance" could work?

Pointless Part 3: Central African Reboomlic!

Proceed, Mr. Prodston :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Pointless Part 3: Central African Reboomlic!

Proceed, Mr. Prodston :)

Yeah I think we need to bring it back to our Pointless roots :pac:

I'll get cracking on it now so :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement