Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal and Rock T Shirts at Gigs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

cournioni wrote: »
    446174294_9e0ee5b8c0_25746823.jpg
    ed_imagesnf1012an_2_356269a.jpg

I don't know Beckham's music tastes, maybe he does like Exodus and Maiden but you always have to question whether he wears it as support for the band that he likes or just as a fashion item. My guess would be the latter considering that he is pretty much all about fashion.

I don't see a problem with it either way personally. I think any exposure to these bands is good for metal as it opens people who might not be into metal to it. The way I see it, if you like the music, fair play, if you're a committed fan, fair play, but don't dare try and force it down my throat (or anybody elses for that matter).

I wouldn't really wear band t-shirts much myself these days, a lot of them are poor quality and they don't really fit right, and I'd prefer not to be a walking billboard most of the time!

I laugh when I think of David Beckham at an Exodus gig, drags Victoria along, just turns to her and says "now THIS is what I taught you meant when you said you were a musician!"

Advertisement