Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single farm payment--maps?

Options
  • 31-03-2014 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

hi,can anyone tell me what maps i need to send in nxt month for the single farm payment..the old maps are lost,,im looking on landregisteryireland.com and there a few options.£18 folio only-£28 folio and map £89 folio and map certified.any idea what one i need?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭6480

An agricultural adviser like teagasc can find them maps for you on their computer .They found them for me years ago on a rented plot . Make sure no one else has the maps in aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

Go onto OSI.ie go to browse maps and click the different map options and pick out the right one then print the screen as you see it. Don't try print it true the website as they charge.

Advertisement