Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DIY KIT GUITAR'S

Options
  • 31-03-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hay guys, I was wondering. Has any body else ever bought a diy kit guitar, from the guitar-warehouse.ie
    Ive just finish building my second kit guitar and have to admit, it was great fun & a great way of learning the ins & outs of electric guitars. I've been playing and working on guitars for around 30 years now and I was surprised to find a company here in Ireland supplying these quality guitar kits. The company is based in Dublin, the specialize in musical equipment That's of good quality and value for money. The kits have everything included, and are very simple to assemble. I've just finished my second kit, it's a hollow body jazz guitar. I'll post a link below of my guitar, bear in mind my is left handed. But they specialize in right handed musical instruments. I'm very happy with the guitar, it looks great & plays very well indeed. I built a telecaster first & was able to customize it to my own style, that's the beauty of these kits, there not painted, there's on headstock logo, so your free to do it your way. So if your interested or have bought one of the kits from guitar-warehouse.ie I'd love to here from you, rock on!! http://www.guitar-warehouse.ie/product_detail.asp?ProductID=684&CategoryID=29

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Shero321

I've just finished my hollow body jazz guitar I bought from guitar-wearhouse.ie
    And I attached some photos below to give you an idea of what you can do with these guitars, have fun!

Advertisement