Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manager correcting me on personal issues

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ubercool

I really don't see the problem with the criticism or the forum. The boss probably though that an informal setting was the best place to break the issue, rather than a formal performance review. He was giving an off the record advice.

Was it insensitive? Probably. But to say it is bullying is far fetched in my opinion.

And reporting the incident will only lead to trouble.

Learn. Move on. Do better.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,731 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Alright, enough.

I've had a number of reported posts, and I see what several posts have been edited too, so goodness only knows what was removed in the early hours of the morning!

OP, you've had a good spread of advice on this thread, I hope you can choose the bits that are most relevant to you. Feel free to start another thread if you want to discuss other aspects of your workplace.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement