Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Satisfries - Burger King - Friday March 28th

Options
  • 24-03-2014 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

I assume it will be the smallest size, and one per customer.
    Of course there are two on O'Connell St, two on Grafton Street, one in the Ilac, and another in the Jervis, so easy to get multiples that way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

I assume it will be the smallest size, and one per customer.
    Of course there are two on O'Connell St, two on Grafton Street, one in the Ilac, and another in the Jervis, so easy to get multiples that way.

is it only in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

nationwide, was on an ad on d'telly

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I wouldn't go miles out of your way to go get tbh, I had them last year in the US and didn't think much of them. I wouldn't be a fan of BK anyway, but if i was to go I would just get the normal fries.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Friday "king of the day" is the bacon double cheeseburger, which is one of the better days. They are 2.79 these days, used to be 2.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Upgraded for 30c yesterday. Nice but honestly, they should just give you an option for free with your meal, normal or satisfries. Then people will go for them. 30c on the meal makes them unattractive as nice and all as they are

I upgraded once, wouldn't be in a rush to do it again

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

Does anyone have the March survey code for the free drink and fries with any burger? The one on the back of their receipts.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

rabjoshu wrote: »
    Does anyone have the March survey code for the free drink and fries with any burger? The one on the back of their receipts.

Like this :confused:

http://www.whopper.ie/special-offers-and-promotions.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

vicwatson wrote: »

https://www.bk-feedback-eire.com/

Fill out a survey and get a code, similar to subway they offer a free cookie after filling a survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

What are SatisFries?

I had to look this up: http://www.bk.com/en/us/satisfries.html

Looks disgusting.

Davy wrote: »
    https://www.mybkexperience.com

Fill out a survey and get a code, similar to subway they offer a free cookie after filling a survey.

USA ????

• Advertisement

USA ????

Was the wrong link but same idea. Eire one is now there

Was the wrong link but same idea. Eire one is now there

Restaurant Number ??

Restaurant Number ??

Its printed on the receipt after you buy something

Its printed on the receipt after you buy something

Meh, will fill in the details to get an offer from them, and when I get a meal deal I'll them go fill out the survey !:P

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Heikki

Literally, the sadest line of conversation I have ever read on the internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Heikki wrote: »

So, you're Dissatisfried?

mikom wrote: »
    So, you're Dissatisfried?

Hee hee

Have you a chip on your shoulder? :)

If I did I'd prob. just eat It rather than logging on to talk about It for like six hours or summit :pac:

If I did I'd prob. just eat It rather than logging on to talk about It for like six hours or summit :pac:

Dont forget the salt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

No she doesn't, I should know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Would not want to work there on the day. Done it years ago when they brought out their first range of crispy fries. Over ten years ago, was doing the fries I was on the hop all day. Any time I have dropped in to any of them which might be once every two they are nowhere near as busy as they were in the late nineties early noughties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Fun fact: as per stockkeeping requirements, there will be a log on the system, so a receipt should be available tomorrow.

Ask for the receipt.
    Do the simple survey.
    Enter the code.
    Return with the receipt and code.
    Show it the staff.
    ???
    Profit.

Nah, its worth a shot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

I was told in the store it does not start until 11am and that it is free satisfries with any purchase.

rabjoshu wrote: »
    I was told in the store it does not start until 11am and that it is free satisfries with any purchase.

How much is ketchup?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

How much is ketchup?
    :), usually free, I think some dips are 25cent, I was looking for mayo before.

This is off some uk site
    http://www.arndaleaccrington.co.uk/news-and-events/news-and-events.asp?news=1447&title=%27Food%20Court%20giving%20away%20Free%20Satisfries%27
    21 March 2014
    Rush down to Burger King on Friday 21st March. They are giving FREE satisfries to customers. No purchase required. Only available on Friday 21st March 2014.

several other uk sites say no purchase.

I said earlier todays king of the day is a bacon double cheeseburger for 2.79

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Receipt details for FREE fires and drink....

Store - 3426

Date of Purchase - 4/3/2014 @ 11.10 am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Up2NoGood wrote: »
    Receipt details for FREE fires and drink....

Store - 3426

Date of Purchase - 4/3/2014 @ 11.10 am

How does this one work guys?
    If I buy a burger, how do I get free fries and drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

How does this one work guys?
    If I buy a burger, how do I get free fries and drink?

Yep. Go online to address on the back of the receipt. Enter the code. Write down the code given after completion. Buy any burger (not the cheap burger or cheeseburger) and you're away with free fries and a drink.

As for the thread, I just got my free fries. Decent size for free. Grafton St (by the green) was packed, but the Molly Malone store was empty. Very popular promotion, so get on it. Would eat again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I got my survey code
    So I just hand that in at BKing and get fries and drink if I buy a whopper?

Advertisement