Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tim89

Brunoboy wrote: »
    Me!
    But depending on when PAC runs out..if it's measured to when phone calls go out I should be ok but if it's measured to actual start dates then I'll have to do mine again..hoping it's the first and I'm lucky enough to get call for the next round

Got 69 at ac

I THINK its up to when the call gos out but cant be sure, 69 at ac! what was holding you up?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Brunoboy

Tim89 wrote: »
    I THINK its up to when the call gos out but cant be sure, 69 at ac! what was holding you up?

Hopefully so!!

Vetting seemed to take ages,it was my biggest hold up..thankfully all passed now!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Amokach1

Yea all passed, inc vetting which takes ages. Calls shortly?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 weewheels

Can I just ask when your online learning closed to those of you who are waiting on the call??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 StanSmith

I'm waiting myself. Still no word on vetting for me, do you get a call or letter explaining that's passed?

weewheels, my online learning closed straight away after my time to do it had expired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Amokach1

You won't get a letter to tell you you've passed vetting. If you email HR and ask them they should reply in a couple of hours. Email is at bottom of AC pass email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

StanSmith wrote: »
    weewheels, my online learning closed straight away after my time to do it had expired.

LLF, i think it was a date he was after ! :D

I will check when im home later, wee wheels!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭marfrig2014

Any thoughts on dates for intake 7 calls?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Dr_watson

Would think calls will start going out at end of month at earliest (5-6 weeks before start date)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 weewheels

Lol yeah I meant an actual date. Thanks anyway though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭marfrig2014

That far away? I had thought next week or shortly after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Check intake 6 feed, see when they got their calls, it will be 5 weeks from then to you guys get yours. Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

That's my vetting cleared now too

• Registered Users Posts: 18 GC654

Anyone any idea what Ac score they would be down to now?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Dr_watson

GC654 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea what Ac score they would be down to now?

66 / 65 should all have been completed now and waiting for calls. Next group 64 / 63 currently doing online learning.

21st

Next week then for you guys and girls lol excited nervous anyone lol

Mop a top wrote: »
    Next week then for you guys and girls lol excited nervous anyone lol

Just a wee bit ....

• Registered Users Posts: 39 loggingfolk

Im in the next group going by my AC score of 66 but then I had a couple of weeks delay with my medical appeal. Still hopeful for a call soon. Nerves a big thing now. Complete career change for me. Been in the one job since i left school 12 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 PCDiddley

Anyone else with an AC score of 61/62 from the 1309 campaign?! Also any rough ideas as to a call date if successful through the remaining stages?!

Thanks in advance! :)

• Advertisement

I was third session on the day of my PCA's, think tim was 1st, oz was 2nd! Be interesting to see if i get the call, could be just outside the 40 called next week ! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭LadyVernal

Im in the next group going by my AC score of 66 but then I had a couple of weeks delay with my medical appeal. Still hopeful for a call soon. Nerves a big thing now. Complete career change for me. Been in the one job since i left school 12 years ago.

I am the intake starting shortly with 68 at AC. My medical appeal did not delay me

• Registered Users Posts: 18 GC654

Anyone think any 65s will get the call this time round?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

GC654 wrote: »
    Anyone think any 65s will get the call this time round?

They'd better because I'm 65 and would like a call this time around :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 puggy33

Finally got word back today that I've passed my medical.....now in the waiting group with a 66

Passed your vetting too?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 puggy33

Good point DC, no haven't heard anything back from them regarding vetting. Although I dont anticipate any problems there!!!

puggy33 wrote: »
    Good point DC, no haven't heard anything back from them regarding vetting. Although I dont anticipate any problems there!!!

Ha!!!!! Sorry but I'm as square as can be and my vetting took from march to end august. Don't count on it having passed it, I'd give them a call to double check :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DB89

Hi Guys, been following these threads for a while but first time posting!

Hoping the next batch of calls are next week. Sitting on 65 from AC so fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 loggingfolk

Well I wasn't in this stage too long. Got the call this morning. Im in. Ye ho!

Advertisement