Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bendy Buses

Options
  • 21-03-2014 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Guys

I think this the best place to ask.

The bendy buses that are doing the Intel shuttle work at Leixlip .... are they the ex London ones that Boris got rid of ?

It's just the yellow stripes and red make them look like they are ex London Transport ( or the private operator that run them under the TfL flag )

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Davidth88 wrote: »
    Guys

I think this the best place to ask.

The bendy buses that are doing the Intel shuttle work at Leixlip .... are they the ex London ones that Boris got rid of ?

It's just the yellow stripes and red make them look like they are ex London Transport ( or the private operator that run them under the TfL flag )

Thanks

They are indeed Ex London,I think they came via the Leasing Company (Dawsonrentals ?) after BoJo's somewhat poorly thought through decision to throw them all out of his London Pram.

Fact is,that on some routes such as the 38,the artics were masterfully efficient at shifting MASSIVE loadings very rapidly indeed...Any Door Boarding through 3 doors and NO cash to Driver.....Black Magic to our Administrators though !!!...Get thee behind me Satan...:eek:

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Oh I don't know I like the Boris bus. Weren't those bendy buses responsible for some poor cycle riders getting hurt ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Patrickheg

Owned and run by the company that own and run the city link fleet

Advertisement