Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair seating

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pkvader

Quick one,if you dont book seats are you allocated any seat?,how does it work if you check in online and use the boarding pass on your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

pkvader wrote: »
    Quick one,if you dont book seats are you allocated any seat?,how does it work if you check in online and use the boarding pass on your phone?

The later you check in the better your seat I often find.
    They charge a premium for certain seats, if nobody opts for them then they have to give them out for free because everybody has to be given a seat. You don’t always get a premium seat but you’re no worse off..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

pkvader wrote: »

You are allocated the seat at check in time, unless you have paid for one. So the seat number will be on your boarding pass, whether you print it out or show it on your phone.

The later you check in the better your seat I often find.
    They charge a premium for certain seats, if nobody opts for them then they have to give them out for free because everybody has to be given a seat. You don’t always get a premium seat but you’re no worse off..

Im on my own short flight dont care where i sit,so if i dont book a seat i just wa t to know can i still check in online and use my phone as my boarding pass?,how will i be allocated my seat do you know?

Wheety wrote: »
    You are allocated the seat at check in time, unless you have paid for one. So the seat number will be on your boarding pass, whether you print it out or show it on your phone.

Perfect cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭trellheim

Im on my own short flight dont care where i sit,so if i dont book a seat i just wa t to know can i still check in online and use my phone as my boarding pass?,how will i be allocated my seat do you know?

Yes you can I do this all the time. You will be allocated a seat semi-randomly there is no need to book one unless you want to.

Advertisement