Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Zebra62 wrote: »
    Very strange, does not make sense at this day and age for a commercial passenger aircraft of its size to disappear practically into thin air, is this what the powers that be expect us to believe. Some cover up job taking place I would think. Much more to this than meets the eye.

Afraid not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

The mystery has been solved, now everybody get back to doing what you were doing on the 8th March..............:confused:

The news is all over it, or my google is fecked?

300006.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

I'm sorry I must call B0llox on the final conclusion.

I don't believe a 1990's satellite got to the bottom of this mystery, with a "new" technique, when I have some time and my head stops hurting I'll string a load of inconsistencies about the whole lot, the lies, half truths, and total b0llox that comes with it.

Anybody got any unanswered questions that they'd like to share?, I'm finding it hard to argue to myself.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Does anyone find it strange that they are saying definitively its crashed there yet not one bit of conclusive debris has yet been found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

KoolKid wrote: »
    Does anyone find it strange that they are saying definitively its crashed there yet not one bit of conclusive debris has yet been found.
    It may have ditched gently (ha! Ask yer man Sullenberger what he thinks!) and just sank. Remote possibility but still..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

KoolKid wrote: »

Its called balance of probabilities.

well there are really only 3 possibilities

1. It is still in the air
    2. It landed somewhere
    3. It crashed

I think we can safely exclude number 1. Number 2 just isnt possible without SOMEBODY noticing. So that leaves number 3 as the only reasonable conclusion to reach.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Anyone heard about the photoshopped Iranian passengers and this flights supposed twin sitting in Tel Aviv?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

Anyone heard about the photoshopped Iranian passengers and this flights supposed twin sitting in Tel Aviv?
    Yeap, supposedly, Israel were going to load the clone plane with nukes and fly it into a building in Brussels where certain nations were meeting to discuss nuclear stuff. Seemingly, Israel were the only nuclear-armed nation not attending.
    This post is from memory and not meant to contain accurate facts or themes, also, this is what I read, on different sites, not what I believe or endorse. Though the whole missing plane story does smack of lies, misinformation and bulls**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

<snip>

Mod: Any further posts along this line will be considered trolling and will be given an infraction or ban.

Do people not know about the photoshopped Iranian patsies/ passengers?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/24/malaysia-flight-photos-altered-passengers-pictures-photoshopped/

• Advertisement

Do people not know about the photoshopped Iranian patsies/ passengers?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/24/malaysia-flight-photos-altered-passengers-pictures-photoshopped/

where is the conspiracy in that? it has already been explained as a simple mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭tigerballs

They ostensibly have no clue what happened. They have no motive. They have no idea where it supposedly crashed. They do have satellite images of something, but "they're" incapable of correlating those image coordinates with search aircraft.
    Yet They... is that us? Are pouring large amounts of military equipment even a British nuclear sub, into one of the remotest stretches of ocean in the world searching for something that may be somewhere in an area the size of Australia. When that TWA flight "blew up" (shot down) over the Atlantic... nobody sent anything to look for it... a private boat eventually started recovering wreckage. When the French flight disappear on route to Brazil... yup nobody sent anything; French eventually sent a recovery vessel.
    See the amount of nations proving search equipment for this ...

tigerballs wrote: »
    They ostensibly have no clue what happened. They have no motive. They have no idea where it supposedly crashed. They do have satellite images of something, but "they're" incapable of correlating those image coordinates with search aircraft.
    Yet They... is that us? Are pouring large amounts of military equipment even a British nuclear sub, into one of the remotest stretches of ocean in the world searching for something that may be somewhere in an area the size of Australia. When that TWA flight "blew up" (shot down) over the Atlantic... nobody sent anything to look for it... a private boat eventually started recovering wreckage. When the French flight disappear on route to Brazil... yup nobody sent anything; French eventually sent a recovery vessel.
    See the amount of nations proving search equipment for this ...

Do you mean TWA flight 800? that blew up off Long Island? There were rescuers on the scene within minutes. the NTSB conducted a 4 year investigation. to say that "Nobody sent anything to look for it" is completely incorrect.

As for the Air France flight, Brazil, France and the US both send aircraft to look for it as soon as it was realised it was missing. The wreckage was spotted 2 days after it disappeared.

The Air Malaysia flight has now been gone for several weeks. this has given more nations time to get involved. the number of nations involved is not suprising. the people on board were mostly chinese so China has sent both aircraft and ships. The australians are involved because the most likely flight path passes their western coast. The americans are involved because they have assets in Diego Garcia. I cant see how there is anything suprising at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

Reminds me a bit of Operation Northwoods http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/Northwoods.html

So what would the CIA do with the passengers in this scenario?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

To me they don't look photoshopped. Those photos look like they are photos taken of a moving inage on a CRT screen half way through a screen refresh.

You can achieve the same effect by taking a photo of a moving image on an old CRT screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ion564

I hope they are still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

It was probably shot down with a Star Wars weapon from a satellite in space/scalar beam weapon which is just pure speculation but more than likely a missile was fired at it or a bomb was on board the plane.
    One of these three.
    Probably everything including the innocent people on board were vaporised.
    A definite and deliberate cover up the same as with fluoride and ufos.

What exactly is that link meant to show?

• Advertisement

To me they don't look photoshopped. Those photos look like they are photos taken of a moving inage on a CRT screen half way through a screen refresh.

You can achieve the same effect by taking a photo of a moving image on an old CRT screen.
    That would be an incredible coincidence then, right?

That this defect led to both guys, who just happen to be Iranian, having identical legs, which both just "coincidentally" happen to end up fitting seamlessly into the rest of their respective bodies and the surrounding environment.

Beano wrote: »
    That there is an identical plane sitting in Tel Aviv.

where is the conspiracy in that? it has already been explained as a simple mistake.
    Or the mistake of a simpleton. As conspiracies go this one has got legs.

So what would the CIA do with the passengers in this scenario?
    1 of 2 things. Either they were in on it and they have been in on it from the start and are now disapeared millionaires with new identities or they weren't in which case they would almost certainly now be dead.

Picture the IDF's commando raid on the Flotilla but with orders to kill everyone, not just Turks.

That there is an identical plane sitting in Tel Aviv.

You mean a plane that was sold by air malaysia last november? I would imagine that every 777 aircraft in air malaysia livery looks identical. Are you trying to imply that it is the missing plane? You're being even more cryptic than normal.

Or the mistake of a simpleton. As conspiracies go this one has got legs.

If it has legs they are standing in quicksand.

Which do you think is more likely

1. This was a mistake made when the images of the two men were copied
    2. This is all part of a conspiracy and the conspirators hoped that nobody would notice that the two men have identical legs?

If its a conspiracy it is been run by fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Replace "immigants" with "Israel".

Sacksian wrote: »
    Replace "immigants" with "Israel".

:pac::pac::pac:

You mean a plane that was sold by air malaysia last november? I would imagine that every 777 aircraft in air malaysia livery looks identical. Are you trying to imply that it is the missing plane? You're being even more cryptic than normal.
    Nope. I am speculating that this plane could have been rigged up to be a drone by Dov Zakheim and co and smashed into somewhere to be blamed on the Iranian leg-twins as a pretext for an Iranian invasion.

It would explain Zionist commentators and uber Zionist Rupert Murdoch pushing the Iranian terror angle from the outset.

• Advertisement

If it has legs they are standing in quicksand.

Which do you think is more likely

1. This was a mistake made when the images of the two men were copied
    2. This is all part of a conspiracy and the conspirators hoped that nobody would notice that the two men have identical legs?

If its a conspiracy it is been run by fools.
    uh-huh, fools.

092712_GETIT_20120927_143321.jpg

Advertisement