Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tab3 8" died overnight

Options
  • 07-03-2014 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I bought two of these & recieved them on the 22nd Feb, I have found them to be prone to freezing if you lose wifi signal, very quick to go blank if you pause using them despite changing the time allowed through settings

I tried to use one of them this morning having left it last night with about 80% charge & it has completely died on me, will not switch on at all, thought maybe it had used charge somehow during the night although held charge well previously, but no, despite being on charger for a couple of hours its gone to the great tablet graveyard in the sky

Any thoughts as to why this has happened would be gratefully recieved
    Havent contacted manufacturer yet in case its something simple I may be doing wrong--not the biggest techie!

Advertisement