Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Video Club #1 - Money in the Bank 2011

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mania, imo, would be different, in that it usually has 4 or 5 "Main events", compared to B Shows like MITB. I'd personally argue that the main event(s) should warrent a major stake in the rating, as Brad said, but that when there's multiple main events, that'll be taken into account as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Mania, imo, would be different, in that it usually has 4 or 5 "Main events", compared to B Shows like MITB. I'd personally argue that the main event(s) should warrent a major stake in the rating, as Brad said, but that when there's multiple main events, that'll be taken into account as well...

This basically. Mania is billed as having multiple main events. Most years only the Royal Rumble would be similar in having 2. But even still if Mania has a terrible closing match that would impact my rating more than if the same match had been lower on the card, just not as extremely as other shows.

Advertisement