Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castelli clothing

Options
  • 05-03-2014 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi anyone know who as the best range of these clothing in Ireland ordering off net as you don't know are you getting correct fit any help would be great .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Diggabot

With Castelli you probably need to order about two sizes bigger than you'd normally be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Perazzi

Thanks a mill they seem to,have quality stuff .

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Diggabot

Perazzi wrote: »

I love it... have a couple of jerseys, a windstopper jacket and then some gloves/hats/socks... anything I can afford haha! I was caught out though with the sizing when I bought my first jersey so be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Allabaah

Perazzi wrote: »

If you have any relations/friends in the US they can get Castelli gear at very cometitive prices

http://www.competitivecyclist.com/Store/catalog/search.jsp?q=castelli&s=a

Once you have the size and any US based relations/friends are coming over, you're laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

Fitzcycles in Stillorgan, Dublin, sell Castelli and have had some of the gear in the shop when I've been in there before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Casati

doozerie wrote: »
    Fitzcycles in Stillorgan, Dublin, sell Castelli and have had some of the gear in the shop when I've been in there before.

Agreed, I've bought some sale items there and they were cheaper than any online too

• Registered Users Posts: 38 PHILI007

If you contact TOP BIKE SHOP in Clontarf, I know he has a range of Castelli stock on order. I use it myself, and although it's expensive the quality is first class.

Advertisement