Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bid to upgrade on Aer Lingus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Only you can decide if it's worth it.

It's a bid so bidding won't drop. If you bid and its accepted you can't lower your bid. You can however increase your bid, but if you don't bid, you won't get another invite to bid again.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,393 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I decided to put in fairly low ball bid for a flight to toronto...

I can see on my online banking the full amount is now down as a "pending transaction" is this a good sign?
    (Flight with aer lingus)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'd rather pay €400 and upgrade the accommodation where I'm staying than the flight if under 8 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,393 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

pc7 wrote: »
    I'd rather pay €400 and upgrade the accommodation where I'm staying than the flight if under 8 hours.
    Already in nice hotel, 7hr 35 mins is a pretty long time.
    I am planning on proposing over there so think it will be a nice treat, I got it for 380 each and flights were only 350 each so not too bad.
    I am not expecting etihad, singapore or even Ethiopian business (which were all really good).

Any idea what aer lingus like? and lounge in Dublin?

Advertisement