Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house cleaner

Options
  • 03-03-2014 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I am thinking of hiring a house cleaner, because I am a single mother and its too much on me. THe thing is, I want to hire a male housecleaner because I want my daughters to see a man around doing helpful tasks around the house (I am a widow). Also, I have hired women house cleaners in the past, but they had such hardship in their personal lives, I felt like I was exploiting them, and I didn't like that, but ultimately, I was taken advantage of in both cases, because I am "too nice". This was in the US, which is where I am from. I have lived here for two years. So my final question is, any advice on the ins and outs of hiring and managing a house cleaner here in Ireland (probably not too different)? How does it work? Any experiences would be helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hi there and welcome to the Ladies Lounge,
    I'm afraid this thread isn't really suitable for here but if you PM me with the area you live in, I can move it to a regional forum where you'll get better advice.

Best of luck,
    Sauve

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement