Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling rumours you've heard over the years

Options
  • 23-02-2014 10:50pm
    Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭

Ive just seen this on Reddit, Bret Hart claiming that HBK and Vince had a sexual relationship. Its age restricted so Im not sure if it will embed here.

What are the some of the Wrestling rumours you've heard over the years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Sting to WWE every year !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I have heard off 3 seperate people that Giant Haystacks body pressed my Uncle but he always denied it

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I remember there was a teletext page on Sky Sports that used to have wrestling news and info and there used to be ads where you could phone up and get the latest rumours. They used to have a lot of the rumours flashing across the screen.

I forget a lot of them but I recall distinctly there being a rumour that Raven was going to debut as the guy who taught Kane how to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Kevin Sullivan killed Benoit and his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

"Chyna's a man" was a popular one in school. Then a few years later in College, someone brought in the copy of Playboy........ myth dispelled.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

Charisteas wrote: »
    "Chyna's a man" was a popular one in school. Then a few years later in College, someone brought in the copy of Playboy........ myth dispelled.

And eye balls that needed washing ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

TNA is profitable

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

That wrestling was fake, pfft fools!!!!!!

WHAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

John Cena was dead for a while yesterday

There has been the one about Macho Man and a young Stephanie that refuses to go away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Not one of those "1980's Texas was the greatest ever" types but remember hearing one of the Von Erich's killed a cat in the dressing room with a blade. There's an angelfire site dedicated to 99.99% made up stories from DVDVR and the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Kane getting a fancy new lime green outfit when he was an acquaintance of The DX gang.

[insert any story at all] is a work

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Kane getting a fancy new line green outfit when he was an acquaintance of The DX gang.

That was another one I remember almost every week there were rumours of new members being added to DX.

There was the rumour about Hogan, at the height of his 80s fame, charging fans $10 for autographs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

There was the rumour about Hogan, at the height of his 80s fame, charging fans $10 for autographs.

and the one about Hogan and Beefcake having an "intimate relationship"

And the one about JR having fore knowledge about Montreal and having to keep his mouth shut. Others privy to it, from a hotel room meeting the night before, were Hebner, Michaels, Triple H and of course Vince.

The best one I heard recently which is most likely true is that Spirit Squad's Kenny Dykstra "Evan Bourne'd" Sunny with her Slammy Award.

How do you like them apples?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Kane getting a fancy new lime green outfit when he was an acquaintance of The DX gang.

I remember reading about a blue and yellow outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

In the triple threat match between Nancy Chris and the kid,Kevin Sullivan blind sided Chris after he won

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

A certain Macho superstar taking the cherry of the bosses daughter is one ive heard a good bit

In the triple threat match between Nancy Chris and the kid,Kevin Sullivan blind sided Chris after he won

This rumour seems to have many supporters online, although previous to this thread Id never heard of it.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=4297683

21) Kevin Sullivan told Chris Benoit that he would kill him. Kevin is currently a high ranking member of a satanic cult. Kevin is also on the WWE Board of Directors. Kevin Sullivan also had motive to kill Daniel Benoit because he was Chris and Nancy’s offspring. Retired wrestler Dusty Roads said that “he danced with the devil” when working with Kevin Sullivan who is known as being Cold-hearted and conniving. The Benoit family was murdered on the 10-year anniversary of Nancy’s divorce from Kevin Sullivan.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    A certain Macho superstar taking the cherry of the bosses daughter is one ive heard a good bit

Gas bit of audio:

"Oliver" is Oliver Copp is German wrestling TV announcer/TNM creator/MMA reporter and TV announcer. A kind of a fixer for UFC and WWE in Germany, Eastern Europe and Thailand whether it be magazine launches, TV deals or live tours going back decades now.

Oliver never said what he knows to anyone who asked. Meltzer mentioning him there made life hard for Oliver for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Not one of those "1980's Texas was the greatest ever" types but remember hearing one of the Von Erich's killed a cat in the dressing room with a blade. There's an angelfire site dedicated to 99.99% made up stories from DVDVR and the likes.

The fact Fritz Von Erich didn't try to make a buck out of it rules this one out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

rovert wrote: »
    The best one I heard recently which is most likely true is that Spirit Squad's Kenny Dykstra "Evan Bourne'd" Sunny with her Slammy Award.

Dare I ask what Evan Bourne'd means? Cos my imagination is coming up with some pretty freaky sh!t here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Kamala on Vince McMahon: "Vince McMahon has certain people that he will pay. If you get along with Vince, do him sexual favors, you'll get along good with him. But if you just (do your job and) mind your own business, then he doesn't like you for some reason. There was a lot of men with men in those days and even men with boys. I know a lot of guys that (failed drug tests) and it was documented that they passed, and I know what they did."

Only just read that on 411mania.

There's an angelfire site dedicated to 99.99% made up stories from DVDVR and the likes.

Those weren't made up by a long shot:
    http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

A lot were proven to be true via shoot interviews and things. The list is about 10 years old now.
    orestes wrote: »
    Dare I ask what Evan Bourne'd means? Cos my imagination is coming up with some pretty freaky sh!t here...

A finger or two up the backside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

A recent one that stands out was when the dirtsheets were reporting Miz & Morrison being touted as the next Shawn and Hunter by the WWE.This was just after they'd got together. Miz was infinitely meh (shorts and hat) and Morrison was still trying to gain credibly post Johnny Nitro. The IWC nearly died laughing at reports.

In hindsight the reports were somewhat true. Miz made it as a main event star and Morrison proved himself to have a certain "it" factor.

Whosthis wrote: »
    Kamala on Vince McMahon: "Vince McMahon has certain people that he will pay. If you get along with Vince, do him sexual favors, you'll get along good with him. But if you just (do your job and) mind your own business, then he doesn't like you for some reason. There was a lot of men with men in those days and even men with boys. I know a lot of guys that (failed drug tests) and it was documented that they passed, and I know what they did."

Only just read that on 411mania.

Have you a link to the specific page? Im on the site now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

rovert wrote: »
    A finger or two up the backside

Ok, is Evan Bourne a big bowling guy or something? o_O

Advertisement