Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutritionists or food scientists

Options
  • 23-02-2014 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Today on school , my school guidance asked me what i would like to be and I have Nutritionist or food scientist in mind . Like something to do with food /nutrition :) . its not a sure but i think i'll enjoy it so guys I wanna know about the which job is better , their roles and the pros and cons of the job. Even you can tell me if there's other type of job which is similar of what's in mind then do please tell me , I'll love to know about it .

Thanks guys :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Hey :) I'm in my third year of Nutritional Science in UCC and there's a lot of nutrition and food science modules involved in the course, if you've any questions you want to ask pm me and I'll do my best to answer them. :)

Advertisement