Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strength Training Log

Options
  • 16-02-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Okay just a little personal record for myself for strength gainz... hopefully anything i learn overcoming plateaus may be of use to passers by

Goals - 200kg squat (ATG),
    250kg deadlift (and to be able to pull from the floor properly as getting PPT at set position currently),
    140kg bench

(26th January 2014)
    Starting - 130kg squat,
    147.5kg rack pull - from below patella (theoretical max)-(95kgx17)
    112.5 bench

(16th Feb 2014)
    Current (all theoritcal maxes) - 137.5kg squat, (115x6)
    120kg bench (95x8)
    170kg rack pull (125 x11)

The huge jump in the rack pull is due to the fact that i based my lifting percentages off of a modest amount so that i could work on form, i adjusted for this over time.

im doing each lift 2 times a week on a wendler 531 program set up... i will eventually be switching to a cube style program but i think i will base it off of rep ranges instead of %s because your 1 rep max is not going to stay fixed for a 9 week period.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

Mod: Moved to fitness logs

Advertisement