Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ok deal !
    Swan goes to flat rental office and tells management that 3 carport spaces will be needed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm calling dibs on the tank if Swannie can't have it.
    Swan sounds klaxon! Battle stations!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm calling dibs on the tank if Swannie can't have it.

Well at least you have a tank license.......
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Swan goes to flat rental office and tells management that 3 carport spaces will be needed.

Don't forget space for maintenance area!!

Don't forget space for maintenance area!!

Oops! I forgot the petrol dump too. It's a bit of a guzzler. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oops! I forgot the petrol dump too. It's a bit of a guzzler. :pac:

We may as well just buy up the entire apartment complex at this rate -_-

• Advertisement

We may as well just buy up the entire apartment complex at this rate -_-
    Well, a bit of complex remodeling might do. The turning ratio would be tight about now. I could volunteer to help them... just put it in gear and peddle-to-the-metal. :pac:

9968: "Is it fate or chance? I can never decide..." Flemeth - DRAGON AGE 2.

9968: "Is it fate or chance? I can never decide..." Flemeth - DRAGON AGE 2.

Are you still playing skyrim?

Are you still playing skyrim?
    I took a rest from Skyrim. Dug out my old Dragon Age I & II games. I know... ancient game play. :pac:

I took a rest from Skyrim. Dug out my old Dragon Age I & II games. I know... ancient game play. :pac:

Hmmmmm not really,I love dragon age 1,never liked 2 though.

• Advertisement

Just slipped into DA I dragonplate armour, and it's grand.

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I play a mean game of snap :cool::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »

Lets play so :D

Snaps SW's spaghetti in half before dumping in bowling pan of water.

Pawn to K4

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Naaaaaa, I have protection for that! :cool:

Naaaaaa, I have protection for that! :cool:

:o

:o
    2 x :o:o

Snaps SW's spaghetti in half before dumping in bowling pan of water.
    Touchè :pac:
    CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No back table!! :P

• Advertisement

:-D

Touchè :pac:

No back table!! :P

Booooooooooooooo

Booooooooooooooo
    But it's not the bewitching hour Seph!

Booooooooooooooo

That's a penalty for LBW!! :eek::D

Its java timeeeeeeeeeee yeah

That's a penalty for LBW!! :eek::D

cheater :eek:

Sniffs for smell of magic beans. :cool:

*hides magic beans*

And now things are going to get really crazy!:eek: :pac:

• Advertisement

*hides magic beans*
    Sends GIANT down stock after Seph!

Oh... Can SW cartoon the giant chasing Seph?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement