Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh I expected more all right, but they played woefully. I'd just hoped they'd lose :pac:

That being said, in a prediction competition I picked Brazil to win, Fred top scorer so that's not gonna work out for me the way they've played :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

9,843 :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,733 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    9,843 :pac:
    puzzles and games forum
    >

:P

p.s. I win! :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SW wrote: »
    puzzles and games forum
    >

p.s. I win! :pac:

Not on my watch minty :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

New mp3 player arrived today!

• Advertisement

Not on my watch minty :pac:

I brought my own watch......

Spiderman-watch.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I brought my own watch......

Spiderman-watch.jpg

Gimme that watch, please. My youngest nephew would love it.

Gimme that watch, please. My youngest nephew would love it.
    Trade you for a shiny new SW Lair! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't do it wolf :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Trade you for a shiny new SW Lair! :p

Bribery! SW has been banned for a week

• Advertisement

Bribery! SW has been banned for a week

well that didn't go according to plan >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

well that didn't go according to plan >.<

Ya would have gotten away with if it wasn't for that meddling Sephiroth_Dude :P

:p:pac::cool::D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gah my flipping leg. I was walking around Dublin most of Monday, I've had an annoying niggling stiffness/tightness in the muscles at the back of my right leg. Getting annoying limping everywhere.

Angron wrote: »
    Gah my flipping leg. I was walking around Dublin most of Monday, I've had an annoying niggling stiffness/tightness in the muscles at the back of my right leg. Getting annoying limping everywhere.

Might be your sciatic nerve. I get something similar thanks to mine

My throat is so sore. I've eaten about 5 Strepsils and they've done nothing... :(

My throat is so sore. I've eaten about 5 Strepsils and they've done nothing... :(

There's your problem, you're not supposed to eat Strepsils

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Nothing for it but honey PP, stick it in yur tea, spoon it down! Just get it in ya! :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    There's your problem, you're not supposed to eat Strepsils

Well, ya know what I mean..

Are you trying to get me to type the word 'sucked'................

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Nothing for it but honey PP, stick it in yur tea, spoon it down! Just get it in ya! :D

Ooh I think we may have some Manuka honey somewhere, which is better than normal honey IMO. :)

• Advertisement

Well, ya know what I mean..

Are you trying to get me to type the word 'sucked'................

Why would he do that paws :D?

Why would he do that paws :D?

Coz he's like me and I'd probably do something similar... :p

Watching Happy Gilmore now, footie's playing in the background.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Watching Happy Gilmore now, footie's playing in the background.

Gas movie......if I ever played golf...it'd be with an ice hockey stick!:p Spain knocked out!!:p

Cameroon on the way out now too.

Cameroon on the way out now too.

3 way between Brazil, Mexico & Croatia for the 2 places in the next round,

Really you're looking at a two way. Poor as Brazil have played, I can't see Cameroon doing anything in their game.

Really you're looking at a two way. Poor as Brazil have played, I can't see Cameroon doing anything in their game.

So Brazil & Croatia to go through, Mexico to go out

I'm disappointed the ref missed the players fighting at the end. I've never seen a player sent off for fighting someone on their own team.

• Advertisement

Anyone really believe in horoscopes??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement