Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Love Song Ever

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Stan27

Love of my life, queen

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

razorblunt wrote: »
    If you could read my mind
    - Gordon Lightfoot

/quote]

Johnny Cash's cover of that would make a heart of stone bleed. I cry every time I hear it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

The Power Of Love.

Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Jim Diamond, I should have known better.

Non-romantic love - Mike and the Mechanics, The Living Years.

They haven't lost it: Mike + The Mechanics:: Don't Know What Came Over Me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Eddie Vedder - All the Way

His love song to the Chicago Cubs.

Advertisement