Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Show 08/02/14 9.35pm

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

The cinema so late.

Yes MacBook cinema

• Registered Users Posts: 72,274 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Pink Floyd time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Party on now in the Green Room. I enjoyed the thread, the show was a bit dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Well, that was some craic..

As the wind blows in my window now, I'm off to blast Pink Floyd on the Beeb thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057079197

And on my 7 millio.....eh, thousand post I'm only delired and eggsired that JA aka CH came back to us.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

FFS Charlie couldn't stay in America as he got lonely and homesick so he came home how will he stay in the north pole?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

"How does it feel looking at that" *gestures towards clip on the big screen.. *

I wonder where Gay learned that trick..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

A grey shiny satin shirt !!!!

Pink Floyd BBC4 too hung over for AH

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

I'm only delired and eggsired that JA aka CH came back to us.....:)

Did he trade the guitar in for a hurley ?

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »
    Did he trade the guitar in for a hurley ?

I would if I ever saw Tubridy walking down the street... :D

Also can I just say.. I am NOT JA.. I am in fact his agent. I carry out a similar role for JA that Noel Kelly carries out for his clients... JA is too busy currently reviewing offers from other forums, such as boards.uk who are interested in stealing him across the water... He was been a significant contributor for a long period of time, and has been at the top of his game and hugely popular with the irish public, and perhaps even influenced Irish society..

or perhaps he's just had too many cans of Fosters.. :o

Also can I just say.. I am NOT JA.. I am in fact his agent. I carry out a similar role for JA that Noel Kelly carries out for his clients... JA is too busy currently reviewing offers from other forums, such as boards.uk who are interested in stealing him across the water... He was been a significant contributor for a long period of time, and has been at the top of his game and hugely popular with the irish public, and perhaps even influenced Irish society..

:eek::eek::eek:

No, it's true. JA would be drinking whikey with the rest of us playing guitar with Pink Floyd...:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Charlie Bore..

No signal on BBC4 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Jonny
    We're Sorry.
    We're Lonesome.
    Won't you come on home

Delighted to hear that JA's career has escalated to such dizzy heights. I remember him when he went ar$e over tits on his bike on the way home from the off licence !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,597 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Lads i missed most of the thread. What's going on? What's this JA CH business?

Ol' Donie wrote: »

#jonathananoniscountyhurler

Ol' Donie wrote: »

#itscomplicated.......:P

Delighted to hear that JA's career has escalated to such dizzy heights. I remember him when he hadn't an arse in his trousers!

FYP jos......:D;)

Skid X wrote: »

Jaysus, what ever became to him and his voice..

• Advertisement

Delighted to hear that JA's career has escalated to such dizzy heights. I remember him when he went ar$e over tits on his bike on the way home from the off licence !

lol... you have a good memory jos, I'd almost forgotten about that one myself.. Knocked down a six foot embankment by a Brennan's bread van... that was low point, emotionally and when referenced to sea level...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,597 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

#jonathananoniscountyhurler

YAY!!

I was thinking this new County Hurler fella is pretty funny!

Brilliant, welcome back!!

lol... you have a good memory jos, I'd almost forgotten about that one myself.. Knocked down a six foot embankment by a Brennan's bread van... that was low point, emotionally and with reference to sea level...

Thank God you weren't brown bread !

Trainspotting is on Film Four.

I haven't felt this good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978!

Thank God you weren't brown bread !

hah.. I beat you wish you'd thought of that on the night.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Climate change, ffs. When global warming didn't work out they changed the name to climate change. The boat that went to Antarctic to study ice melting announced before Christmas that the ice was melting at an alarming rate, a week later they were stuck in the ice, as was a 2nd boat the came to rescue them.
    In 20 to 30 years all the ice in the north pole will be gone I wonder would Charlie care to put a bet on that :rolleyes:

I'm not sure this is the right place, but is there anywhere I can download the full movie of Charlie Bird with the seal.. I've tried googling "bird seal hardcore" and "bird seal interracial spooning" but cant find it ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭galwaytown

Sam Kade wrote: »
    FFS Charlie couldn't stay in America as he got lonely and homesick so he came home how will he stay in the north pole?

Harsh!no pun intended :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,809 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Sam Kade wrote: »
    In 20 to 30 years all the ice in the north pole will be gone I wonder would Charlie care to put a bet on that :rolleyes:

With global cooling actually happening in the world I would doubt that. Telling everyone to burn as much CO2 as they can to reverse this doesn't suit the tax regimes of backward countries like Ireland. Charlie used nuclear which is virtualy CO2 neutral.

• Advertisement

sum41dude wrote: »
    Is my TV screen tilted 45 degrees left or what's going on
    What a load of self-aggrandising pretentious rubbish.
    Either put on the glasses or put them back in your jacket.
    I feel like the ship is listing Starboard......

I think it would be worth having Marco Pierre back in next week just for the comedy on here..

Advertisement