Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class not allowed do Maths paper 1!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭Pwpane

i have seen there is a huge variation in teacher's ability to actually teach. I often wonder what training they get to actually impart the knowledge to students. I tend to have little time for anyone in whatever profession they have if they are not competent in same. From a parent's view point i have to say i have come across more incompetent teachers and sorry to say but the good ones are few and far between.
    I have experience of of 6 secondary schools and the amount of incompetent teachers i have come across is high. That is a fact whether you accept it or not. In speaking with other parents it appears to be a common problem.
    This is pathetic at this stage and i am not "slagging off all teachers". It seems teachers will not accept criticism of any kind and i am done with this. This is my personal experience with my children and their teachers. I will not reply to any further comments from any teachers. I am fed up with your attitudes.
    LOL - who is it exactly that can't accept criticism?

It seems your mind was made up already before you posted and that's why you haven't taken on board any of the points made. Perhaps that's why you haven't contacted the teacher involved - because you've already decided that you won't accept anything she might say.

I'm sorry for wasting my time. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

The OP closed their account after last reply to me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement