Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

19yo Very average rhythm guitarist wants to start a band. In Dublin.

• 31-01-2014 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I want to start a rock band to either jam with or play gigs. Start off playing covers most likely but any original ideas are welcome of course. I know someone who wants to sing in a band so I'm not looking for a singer yet, but hes a tad unreliable so if you're a singer who's interested, let me know and I'll keep you up to date. For me, I like playing simple stuff. Rock n roll with heavy guitars Influences would be, Ramones, The Undertones, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, The Stooges and The Lemonheads (Shame About Ray era anyway). Basically a punk/new wave band. I'm not looking for anyone with a specific image or anything like that. If you can sing backups or leads that's obviously handy. Boy or girl? again doesn't matter. Drummer, bassist and lead guitars are whats needed at the minute. I live around the Clondalkin area and obviously people nearby would be handy but if you're not nearby and interested by all means let me know. I'm not in a rush to get started because everyone has their own commitments so thats fine. Oh and anyone who has somewhere to practice for free would also be deadly :). Cheers.

Advertisement