Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here into canoe camping?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

I can send you the plans for one if you'd like to build it. Nearly finished my own (6 years on and off, nearly 2 years lying up twice!) Put her up on the jeep last weekend to move it back into my shed and got the buzz to finish her off

I'd be interested in having a butcher's at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Just a quick update here in case anyone's interested. Mapped out the distances using a tool here.

Athlone to Clonmacnoise: 9.5 miles
    Athlong to Shannonbridge: 14.5
    Athlone to Banagher: 23 miles
    Athlone to Portumna: 35 miles

Looking at Athlone to Shannonbridge on the 1st day while we're fresh, a short paddle to Banagher on the 2nd day, and the last 12 miles on the Monday. Looking forward to it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

I'll try posting a pic of her on the jeep, have pics on an old pc of the different stages, must have a look for them

Trying to post a pic of her on the jeep but it's to large

I'll try posting a pic of her on the jeep, have pics on an old pc of the different stages, must have a look for them

• Advertisement
Advertisement