Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulty Level of Honours Maths

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Jamezzyboyoo

yoyojc wrote: »
    I kind of feel somewhat patronized by some of the comments because I got an A in my Junior Certificate and was wondering how hard it gets haha! I got a B in that one test and the reason I was asking is because I suppose I'm very hard on myself but we're doing Functions at the moment and I love that!

Hahaha trust me your not alone on that one! I've my maths P1 HL mocks tomorrow and we're ****ting it because we haven't a clue whats going to be asked! But never the less, you defiantly should plough on with maths, if you love functions, just wait until you come across the functions in trigonometry! ;)

As a sixth year I'd advise any 5th years or T.Y's planning on doing HL maths to go back and learn off every chapter as you do them and keep building on them because all the chapters are linked and you'll see the rules of indices and that crop up everywhere and you need to know them!!

Advertisement