Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bit giddy in the Six One Studio this evening!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,345 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

ooh! the Indo Bots are coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

mike65 wrote: »
    That crack about Marty Morrison by the sports desk seems to have nearly creased the entire studio! :pac:

HA!.....thart clip had me laughing!....and yer man played it straight which was even better! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Grats

Is Sharon ni bheolain not well or something? Can't help noticing that she never stands up to present any news items lately. It's all being left to Bryan Dobson over the last few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

They are laughing because they made a joke about one of their work colleagues is ugly.

Public workplace group bullying.

If i made that joke in work I 'd be dragged into a small room with the hot HR wan before you could say whats what.

If i made that joke in work I 'd be dragged into a small room with the hot HR wan before you could say whats what.

Yeah....you sound like you need a few lessons lad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

Coincidentally there was a thing on de'radio the other day drawing attention to the fact that all the female athletes are asked, 'Who do you fancy?', like it's the 'lovely girls' competition and not a sporting event and that they'd never ask male athletes the same Just 17 nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,444 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Grats wrote: »
    Is Sharon ni bheolain not well or something? Can't help noticing that she never stands up to present any news items lately. It's all being left to Bryan Dobson over the last few weeks.

She's pregnant

callaway92 wrote: »
    She's pregnant

Is that true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Very unproffesional by rte news. If I want comedy il watch comedy central

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

ricero wrote: »

Are you serous?You won't find comedy on Comedy Central, either btw.

• Advertisement

ricero wrote: »

Who kicked over your sand castle?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

buyer95 wrote: »
    Are you serous?You won't find comedy on Comedy Central, either btw.

beg to differ... Jon Stewarts Daily Show is arguably one of the best things on TV - plus is more informative that 90% of the 24 hour news stations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

The main item on the RTE news THAT night was Syria being accused of "industrial mass killing" by David Crane one of the report's authors. , the first chief prosecutor of the Special Court for Sierra Leone in a report based on images taken by a of 11,000 bodies at just one detention center smuggled out of Syria by a MP defector.

The airhead that does the sports did not give a flying **** and decide it was a good time to make some ugly jokes.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/20/world/syria-torture-photos-amanpour/

Well has Sharon Ni Bheolain made any announcement lately? She hasn't got back to introducing the news on Six One standing up yet! Brian Dobson will be looking for an increase if it continues for many more months!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I'm just wondering why RTE gave so much time to an inane question asked to the Australian Open winner of whom she'd most like to date. It's almost as if it was set up for Eamon Horan to make a Marty Morrissey joke. I lolled though.

No if about it. That segment was most definitely cued up by Horan to drop his joke, probably spent the day working on it.

Advertisement