Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riello burner problem

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Got sorted after thanks! Overaired! Simple fix! Cheers for de help!

If it was over-aired, it was a combustion issue so did you not spot it when you first flue gas analyised it? This would have showed up immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭cruiser202006

shane0007 wrote: »
    If it was over-aired, it was a combustion issue so did you not spot it when you first flue gas analyised it? This would have showed up immediately.

Had serviced and was warming up to do analysis when noticed problem occurring so hadn't used analyser yet but I know now for future reference

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

Had serviced and was warming up to do analysis when noticed problem occurring so hadn't used analyser yet but I know now for future reference

do you not run the boiler for a few mins before service just to make sure there are no issues like this

you will meet a smart arse someday that will tell you it was working fine before you went at it and you could end up fitting parts that you wont get paid
    for and believe me they are out there

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

A simple check if you come across this again, block a small portion of the air intake with your hand, and see if the problem stops, will give you a good quick indication

Advertisement