Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quicke loader

Options
  • 19-01-2014 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

my joystick on my quicke loader wont leave me lift the loader up but will leave me do every other function,its now gone very loose on joystick,just wondering can the joystick be fixed or would it be cheaper to by new joystick,but how much would one cost,thanks in advance maybe someone has some input

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

KILCRAGGAN wrote: »
    my joystick on my quicke loader wont leave me lift the loader up but will leave me do every other function,its now gone very loose on joystick,just wondering can the joystick be fixed or would it be cheaper to by new joystick,but how much would one cost,thanks in advance maybe someone has some input

One of the cables has snapped. Not too bad a job to replace, there is a little allen key strew at the bottom of the joystick which needs to be removed to get the old cable out. The cables aren't cheap however, 70quid if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KILCRAGGAN

thanks I saw it this morning and got new cable 100euro for it garage was happy taking money off me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 24,396 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

KILCRAGGAN wrote: »
    thanks I saw it this morning and got new cable 100euro for it garage was happy taking money off me anyway
    :D:D
    they always are

Advertisement